IT'S THE BookEnd!! March 12th - 18th

Glasses of wine at the ready? Chocolate near by?
Today I'm having some Sangria and dark chocolate cranberry and pistachios bark!



Wishing you an awesome weekend filled with amazing reads!




Tanja spent the week reading Brotherhood in Death by JD Robb OUT NOW and Kaitlin's Tale by Christine Amsdem set to release May 16th and The Seal's Second Chance by Anne Calhoun out April 5th. I am getting set to begin HardBall by CD Reiss releasing March 29th.

Kat spent the week reading Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre and Days Made of Glass by Laura Drake!  So, it was a very good reading week for me because I loooooove both of these authors.  :)  Next week I'll be diving into Heartbreaker by Kat & Stone Bastion and some Romantic Suspense by Karen Robards with her upcoming release called Darkness





Comments

Popular Posts