Sealed in Sin by Juliette Cross ~ Re-release with new cover!

Get it on Amazon ~ https://amzn.to/332Kjmc

Below is the original review of Sealed in Sin
written by co-blogger Kathy (K) in 2015. I miss you every day.



5 Wowza Stars!!

Oh No!!! I need book three... that ending... I'm a little sad and anxious now...
Gosh... I liked book one but I LOVED book two... :)
Genevieve's character is maturing and evolving and she is growing more powerful every day. The race to keep her from being captured and possessed by the demons is tense and a full time job. Jude, her primary protector is such an intriguing character. I really like him. The tension filled connection between Gen and Jude is getting harder for them to resist. More specifically, sexual tension!

Jude oozes sex appeal but he's also very dark and dangerous. But, when it comes to the woman he loves, he is protective, patient, careful and honorable. I love how their connection to each other evolved into something very deep and emotional. His careful touch with her was surprisingly sweet. I love it when tough guys aren't afraid to show their tender side.
We have a surprise character jump in in this second book... Thomas... an angel who has his heart set on Genevieve. His character was and still is a mystery. What is he up too? His angelic aura is hard for Gen to resist.
And then there is Gen's Demon Hunter friend Kat... I adore her character... this description of her from the mind of Gen made me smile... it's perfect!

In a skintight black leather cat-suit, a silver zipper cinching her from pelvis to chest, knee-high boots that said I'll-kick-your-ass-into-tomorrow, her silken platinum hair swinging in tandem to her walk, she looked lethal and utterly stunning. I smiled. I wanted to be Kat when I grew up.

LOL... yep... so do I! She is fierce... and, a great friend to have at your side when you're being stalked by demons.
And, I must have more of Alexander, a fellow demon hunter who made his first appearance in this book. He was such an adorable flirt... he and Kat would make an interesting pair. But, somehow I think her friend George might object to that. I am curious about their story as well.

So, this series slowly hooked me in with book one but now I'm completely and totally hooked and anxiously waiting for the next installment. An edgy, engaging and emotional story with lots of interesting and intriguing characters that I can't wait to get to know better.

ARC was provided by the author!

From the Cover...

One demon prince may be festering in the bowels of the soul eater Cocytus, but Genevieve’s troubles are far from over. Prince Bamal, demon lord of New York City, still wants her. But this time, he wants her alive, to control her inherent power as a Vessel of Light.
With Jude Delacroix off searching for the prophecy, Thomas—a guardian angel with sea-green eyes and an aura of winter woods—steps into the gap, offering her the power to protect herself.
Yet she hesitates, for the transfer of that power comes through a kiss. While Gen’s love for Jude is true, Thomas stirs a desire where there should be none. Thomas also knows Jude’s darkest secret and plans to use it, if necessary, to win Gen for his own.
While her Vessel power grows and more demon spawn creep from every dark corner of the world, one thing is certain—the Great War between the angels and demons is quickly approaching. And Gen is in a race against time to awaken her full power before the storm breaks.

Warning: Contains a demon hunter with dark secrets, a sexy angel with ulterior motives, and demonic creatures running amok

Comments

Popular Posts