The BookEnd ~ Sept. 9th~

Have a great weekend everybody :)


Tanja - I spent the week catching up on books that have been sitting on my kindle for far too long! Some funny, some sexy, some just frivolous fun. It's like rummaging through a yard sale bin and finding hidden treasure :) For a list of books I've been reading, you can check out my Goodreads reading challenge page HERE

Kat - You know the expression...  "So many books!  So little time!"  Yep, that's how I feel right now.  This is a big release month and I really need to find a place to hide so I can read totally uninterrupted.  But, we'll see if life lets that happen.  :)  I'm going to be reading some new releases by Sharon Kay, Barbara Claypole White, and Zoe York this weekend.  Love it when my favorite authors have something new for me to dive into.  Have a great weekend everyone! 





To see all our reviews click HERE
or check the sidebar ---->




Mile High Author Event info HERE

Kat is attending the
Tickets still available! Come join me along with some very generous authors for a cup of tea and help raise money for literacy... :)The 11th annual Buns & Roses Romance Tea for Literacy will be held Sunday, October 23 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at theRenaissance Hotel in the Dallas suburb of Richardson, Texas.





Did you know that we have a wonderful book club over on Facebook?
Feel free to check out K & T's Book Babblers! We have tons of giveaways and we're set as a private group so what happens in the group stays in the group! LOL!


Did you know we are starting a monthly Author Spotlight?
We will have interviews, special giveaways and tons of fun getting to know some 
of our favorite authors! The fun kicks off  August 28th with Laura Drake.






 photo facebook_zpsji9cqdir.png  photo twitter_zps699n4gt5.png  photo pinterest_zpsvq9mvs9h.png  photo tumblr_zpsvhqgwzlu.png


Comments

Popular Posts