It's the BookEnd! May 6, 2016

Rainy week equals a little rum spiced tea and
something in the way of a good danish if you ask us!


I did make some springtime cupcakes in celebration of the old adage
"April Showers bring May flowers"


I think they came out pretty good!
I used these awesome new Russian Piping Tips. AMAZING!
Here's the Amazon link if you are interested - Russian Piping Tips



Have a great weekend everybody :)

Tanja - Hi guys ((WAVES)) it has been one of those rainy kind of weeks where all I want to do is stay home and read. I did jump into two ARC books this week. One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid (coming out in June 7th) and Charged by Jay Crownover (releasing May 24th).

Kat - It's been sunny and beautiful in my neck of the woods!  Advantage of living in the south.  This week I will be reading When We Meet Again by Kristin Harmel.  And, if all goes well I'll be diving into Worth it All by Claudia Conner. 





Saturday, July 9th from 11am - 1pm
Scheduled to attend:
plus local authors Stephen Bockmiller & Gage Shepherd

August 20, Nashville, TN
More information and tickets can be found HERE

Info and tickets info HERE
Saturday, August 6, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (MDT)

September 17th
Mile High Author Event info HERE

Live in the Texas area?  How about joining me (Kat) and some fabulous authors at the Buns & Roses fundraising event for literacy!  I will be sitting with one of my favorite authors:  The lovely Laura Drake! 

Comments

Popular Posts