*Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

Wallbanger by Alice ClaytonWow... what a good book! It was funny, romantic and very creative. This is the type of story I thought I was getting when I read Seduction and Snacks a while back (which was one of the worst books I have ever read). The sexy food banter and slow developing romance was just such a nice change of pace from some of the ho-hum romances I've been reading lately.  The Hero was very likable, lovable, sexy, just an all around great guy. One of my favorites in a long time. And the heroine was "ahem" good in the kitchen! They always say the way to win a man's heart is through his stomach! Or maybe through his walls... ha! I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants a fun, sexy read that leaves you with a big smile on your face at the end.
      

Comments

Popular Posts