Ryder by Sadie Rose

Get it on Amazon


Fabulous short read! I love a good MC thrill from time to time and Sadie Rose is the perfect choice when I want a quick fix. Her writing is fun and flirty with a bit of edge. Always a great combo!
~Tanja

From the Cover...

Rayleighn
I moved to Mammoth to blend in and hide. I’d lived in fear for years of a man I knew would eventually come for me. One night everything changed- I met Rider.

Rider
The Mystic Venom MC wasn’t just a club it was my life. I wasn’t looking for anything else, but when I saw her stranded in the snow, I knew I had to have her.

She needed a white knight, but what she didn’t realize was that I wasn’t a knight- I was a viper.

This is a standalone novel.

*Thank you to Sadie Rose for sharing your work with me!
#Ryder #SadieRose #MysticVenomMC #MysticVenomSeries

Comments

Popular Posts