Just the Two of Us by Jo Wilde

Releases April 12th
Get it on Amazon ~ https://amzn.to/3JhLBZT

As a woman who has been married 29 years this year and I can say for certain I know exactly what it feels like to go into lockdown as empty-nesters. And I have the absolute luxury of saying my husband and I came out of this stronger and more in love than ever. Having said that, I know for others that was simply not the case. Though none of the issues that Julie and Michael faced prior to going into the lockdown happened to me, I can say I understand a lot of their issues. As I’m sure many of us do. At any rate, this was a good reminder of the lockdown and how we made it through to the other side of things.

~Tanja

*Thank you to Forever Publishing for gifting me this title.

From the Cover...

A couple on the brink of divorce after 35 years of marriage gets a second chance to rediscover their love now that a pandemic lockdown has forced them to spend more time together.

Julie and Michael Marshall have stayed together through thick and thin, through better and worse -- and, for the last few years, it has mostly been worse. As their thirty-fifth wedding anniversary approaches, Julie realizes something: she doesn't want to pretend anymore.

Divorce papers at the ready, she's just about to have The Talk with Michael when everything changes. Lockdown begins and Julie and Michael face the greatest terror they can imagine: uninterrupted time with each other. But, when stripped of all distraction and forced to meet eyes across the dinner table, could it be that Julie and Michael might find a way back to where they first began?

[IMG: Title is bring held in front of a bookshelf filled with multicolored books]

Comments

Popular Posts