Role Play by Katana Collins

Get it on Amazon
February 27th

Love shouldn't hurt... at least, that's what everyone tells me. But when I'm with Ash? Not only does it hurt... but I beg for more.

Ash Livingston is Hollywood's bad boy A-list director. I'm Hollywood's hardest working unknown costume designer just starting out in the industry. A nobody... but I'm nobody with a big secret.

Never in a million years did I think he'd be my boss.

Never in a million years did I think I'd learn about the man beneath the persona.

Never in a million years did I think I'd fall in love with him.

I might be unknown... but when I'm with Ash, I feel seen. I feel heard. I'm somebody. Even if it is all just role play.



Meet Ash and Lucy, the next couple featured in the Silhouette Studios Series.

Ash is a self proclaimed daredevil, risk taker and completely unflappable. He will do whatever it takes to gain perspective in directing his current film. Having lost his wife almost five years ago, he wears her ring as a talisman. Don’t get it twisted, he’s out there mixing it up and very active when it comes to sex. But intimacy? Well.. that’s another story all together.

Lucy… I gotta pause and say she is one of the most likable characters I’ve come across in awhile. Sweet, soon to grad, and working on a film set for the first time, with a little help from a not to be mentioned family member. Can she pull it off? Can she stop herself from being drawn into all that is Ash? Lucy only has two rules; Never act pathetic and never be with a controlling and dominating man.

It's a sexy juxtaposition of kink and self preservation. A sexual war with a contract keeping them in play. I loved every moment. Role Play is exactly what I’ve come to expect from author Katana Collins; A enjoyable mix of sultry kinky f*ckery wrapped in a love.

~Tanja

Comments

Popular Posts