Prime Minister (Frisky Beavers #1) by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller

Prime Minister is one hell of a sexy, decadent, and adorable read!

I spent my entire day with Gavin and Ellie. Did I get any work done? Nope. Was it worth it to my romantic reader’s soul? YES!

Gavin: the young and attractive PM with a barrage of female fans and a host of politicians that are just waiting for him to fail. All the while, he just wants to do a good job and not succumb to the urges a certain new intern provokes every time she walks into a room. Yeah… an intern. The last thing he needs is that whole situation.

Ellie: smart, capable, and happily working on finishing her degree. The last thing she ever expected was to be so captivated by the PM. I mean, every man and woman seems to be, why would she be any different? As she tries to hide her obvious attraction, she begins to feel as if it’s not just one sided. But would crossing that line make her a joke and ruin her if it ever gets out?

Now with all of that aside, throw in some fun explorative sexcapades and you got yourself one deliciously kinky read!

In all honestly there is so much I want to tell you, but really – do you want it ruined? I will tell you this: Prime Minister has been one of my favorite reads this year. No deep angsty drama, although there is some, but moreover it’s just a real attraction that is a combination of chemistry, longing, lusting, and loving.

This writing duo is a match made in sexy steamy romance writer heaven. I am still smiling the day after. Just get it. Read it. Love it.



P.S.
There is a little teaser at the end about book two, Dr. Bad Boy. I CANNOT WAIT! (See below for more details)

 Releasing May 31st
 GET IT ON AMAZON
Gavin: 
Ellie Montague is smart, sensitive, and so gorgeous it hurts to look at her. She’s also an intern in my office. The office of the Prime Minister of Canada.*
That’s me. The PM.
She calls me that because when she calls me Sir, I get hard and she gets flustered, and as long as she’s my intern, I can’t twist my hands in her strawberry-blonde hair and show her what else I’d like her to do with that pretty pink mouth.**
Ellie: 
How much I like the PM varies on a daily basis. He’s intense, controlling, and a perfectionist in every way—and he demands the same of his staff.
How much I want him never wavers.
There’s something about him that tugs at me deep inside, and makes me wish that just once he’d cross the line in a late night work session. I’d take that secret to the grave if it meant I got a taste of the barely restrained beast inside him.***


FOOTNOTES:
* This is a fictional erotic romance. No prime ministers or interns were harmed in the making of this book.
** Except it’s a BDSM romance, so they were hurt a little.
*** Spoiler alert: she gets more than a taste. And she likes it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dr. Bad Boy 
(Oct. 18th)


Max:
The first time I met Violet Roberts, she gave me her submission for the night. The second time I met her, it was across a boardroom and man, was she pissed.
Now she insists we have a “conflict of interest”. She wants us to “move forward like grown-ups.”
But I can’t forget our single, scorching night together—when what I wanted and how I wanted it wasn’t a problem, because it nailed all her kinky buttons, too.

Violet:
Max Donovan is a dirty, dirty man. Deliciously so. But the former child TV star turned renowned paediatrician and best friend to the prime minister is also my client.
One of us needs to be responsible, and it’s not going to be him.
So why can’t I forget how utterly incredible it was to be at his mercy? And what am I going to do when he takes his pursuit to the next level?

DIAGNOSIS:
* A serious case of a one-night stand gone wrong (but not until after it went very, very right).

PRESCRIPTION:
* Healthy boundaries and a double-dose of will power.
* Should that plan fail, the second course of treatment would be an air-tight contract and a solid cover story.

END NOTE:
* Real doctors and lawyers will likely be appalled at the professional infractions inside this (thankfully fictional) erotic romance. We recommend they start with Prime Minister, the first book in the Frisky Beavers series. By the time they finish Gavin and Ellie’s book, they’ll be so enamoured with Max that they’ll forgive his transgressions in the pursuit of his filthy happily ever after ending.

 For more info check out

Comments

Popular Posts