K's faves of 2015!


Kat's Top 12 Picks for 2015!

This has been a year of change for me in a big way.  And, because of the big changes in my life it unfortunately invaded my reading time.  But, despite the fact that I wasn't able to read as much as I wanted too, it was still a good year for some really outstanding books!  In total I read around 44 or so 5 star novels, but the following books are the ones that for whatever reason resonated very strongly with me and are still stuck in my head even many months later.  I'm an emotional reader and books that somehow find a way to connect with me in a personal way are quite often at the top of my list.  I also enjoy a good Paranormal Romance and some good old fashioned romantic humor.  This year I've read some Amazing books in both of these categories.  I hope you find a few books here to add to your reading pile.  And, if you agree that these are awesome then we should be friends.  I'm always on the lookout to connect with readers who like the same books that I like.  So, here they are...  my TOP, TOP faves for 2015: 

Absolution by Amanda Dick 



The Darkest Frost by Tanya Holmes



The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah 






The Love in the Sierra's Trilogy by Sawyer Belle




Kyland by Mia Sheridan


21 Stolen Kisses by Lauren Blakely



The Life Intended by Kristen Harmel



The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert 



The Canterbury Sisters by Kim Wright



The Vessel Trilogy by Juliette Cross


Tight by Alessandra Torre


If you would like to take a look at all of my 2015 5 star reads, check out my list on Goodreads! 


Comments

Popular Posts