After This Night by Lauren Blakely (Seductive Nights #2)

21420593
 
Available at AMAZON!!
Check out K's Review of Book One...  Night After Night
 
 
Their world was passion, pleasure and secrets.

Far too many secrets. But Clay Nichols can't get Julia Bell out of his mind. He's so drawn to her, and to the nights they shared, that he can't focus on work or business. Only her. And she's pissing him off with her hot and cold act. She has her reasons though–she's trying to stay one step ahead of the trouble that's been chasing her for months now, thanks to the criminal world her ex dragged her into. If only she can get out of this mess, then maybe she can invite the man who ignites her back in her life, so she can have him–heart, mind and body.

He won't take less than all of her, and the full truth too. When he runs into her again at her sister's wedding, they have a second chance but she'll have to let him all the way in. And they'll learn just how much more there is to the intense sexual chemistry they share, and whether love can carry them well past the danger of her past and into a new future, after this night...
 
 
I can't believe it took me so long to read the second book in this series... I absolutely loved book one. Clay is definitely one of my favorite new male leads in erotica... he turns on all of my buttons! :) This is not a stand alone so you will need to start with Night After Night before diving into this one.
After This Night picks up where book one left off... I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 simply because I was a little disappointed in how easily the situation with the mob guy was resolved. I needed a little more from that storyline. Clay and Julia and their superb sexual chemistry did not disappoint, however... I really love this couple. They have fun in the bedroom, the balcony, the bathroom... well... you get the idea! Just makes me smile...
This second book wraps up Clay and Julia's story and book three will focus on Clay's long term friend and her love story.
I am a fan of this author and I will definitely be picking up the next book in the series!

Comments

Popular Posts