This Girl by Colleen Hoover (Slammed #3)

This Girl (Slammed, #3)
 
4 stars****
 
If you have not read the Slammed series by Colleen Hoover you are missing out! This is one of my favorite series of all time. Will and Layken are such a great couple. Book three is mostly about Will and Layken reminiscing about the past while on their honeymoon. There is quite a lot of repeat moments in this one but told from Will's POV so we get a few little nice surprises along the way. The best part of book three is the end of the book and the epilogue! Kiersten once again had me laughing out loud. AND... The epilogue completely blew me away and took me by surprise. I wish I could tell you but I can't... it's too big of a spoiler. But, you are going to love it! Once again I was closing the book with a smile and a few tears. But, tears of happiness... those are always good. The final slam poem that closes this story is the best one in the series.
The only reason why I didn't give this five stars was simply because I felt most of the book was simply a repeat of book one and two. But, the ending more than made up for it... I love a good happily ever after. Definitely recommend for all of you Slammed fans!

ARC provided by netgalley...

 
K~
 
To read my review of Slammed #1 click HERE
 


Comments

Popular Posts