Protege King by Lisa Renee Jones


I love a good afternoon quickie read and Lisa Renee Jones is the queen of erotic fun reads. She gives sexy angst like nobody else! I can't wait for what's coming next in the Wall Street Empire: Strictly Business Series.
~Tanja

From the Cover...
Damion West was the boy who stole my young heart and then broke it. That was a long time ago though and I’m not a girl susceptible to hot boys with big egos who just happen to kiss well anymore. Nor have I kept up with Damion West. Okay, I have. Everyone has. He's the heir to West Enterprises, and notoriously loud on social media.

Everyone knows Damion West.
Just not like I do.
But that's another story better left untold.

*Thanks @lisareneejones for sharing this title with me! You are the bestest!
#ProtegeKing #LisaReneeJones #romance #billioniarromance #sexyreading 

Comments

Popular Posts