Taking Chances by Molly McAdams

 Re-Issue Alert!!

Same great read ~ New cover!

Oh my God, it’s been years since I read Taking Chances by Molly McAdams! I forgot how I used to devour these angst-ridden new adult books with such fever. My post-menopausal body can’t take the angst levels anymore. LOL, but this new re-issued cover is beautiful, and the nostalgia I get from reading over the pages and thinking back to the first time… You just can’t beat it, friends! Brand new cover, but the same thrilling NA story as before. I was happy to find myself back in it. I hope new readers check it out.
~Tanja


From the Cover...

Her first year away is turning out to be near perfect, but one weekend of giving in to heated passion will change everything.

Eighteen year old Harper has grown up under her career-Marine father’s thumb. Ready to live life her own way and experience things she’s only ever heard of from the jarheads in her father’s unit, she’s on her way to college at San Diego State University.

She finds herself being torn in two as she quickly falls in love with Brandon, who becomes her boyfriend—and her roommate’s brother Chase. Covered in tattoos, known for fighting in the Underground and ridiculously muscled...they’re exactly what she was always warned to stay away from, but just what she needs.

*Thank you to Avon for sharing the reissues paperback with me.
#TakingChances #MollyMcAdams #comingofage 
#HappilyEverAvon #Romance #collegeRomance


Comments

Popular Posts