Hiding In Smoke by Ofelia Martinez

Releasing November 19th ~ Get it on Amazon

It's that time of year when finding something a little steamy to read helps keep you warm at night. Hiding in Smoke by Ofelia Martinez is a fun and erotic read that is sure to stoke the flames! It's a sensual romance with a leading lady that knows what she wants in life but is afraid of commitment.  Sofia has rules...

One night.
No cuddling.
No sleepovers.

The problem is, those rules don't seem to apply to rock star Bren. Sofia soon discovers one night won't be enough. 

~Tanja


From the Cover...

Sofia
One night.
No cuddling.
No sleepovers.
These are the rules I live my love life by. Running a business as a bar owner leaves no time for relationships—or their drama. But when I meet international rock star Brenner Reindhart, he makes me want to break all the rules . . .

Bren
Keeping Industrial November at the top of the best-selling charts for over eight years has taken a toll on me, and I’m ready to slow down.
I’ve been burned by love before, and I’m finally ready to try again. I think Sofia Ocampo might just be the one. Only, she has no plans to ever be in a relationship.
Aware she has no interest in it, I still give her my heart.
I can only hold my breath and hope she won’t break it.

***This high-steam, contemporary rock star romance contains adult content with some taboo elements not suitable for all readers. Read responsibly. All novels in the Industrial November on Tour series can be read in any order.***

Comments

Popular Posts