Marriage and malice by Trisha Wolfe

OUT NOW! Get it on Amazon

The Irish Syndicate was eviscerated by her family. Lucian will bring it back.

"The bad deed returns on the bad-deed doer." AKA Karma's a bitch. 

A combination of deadly poetic justice and an animalistic need for retribution. Marriage and malice is an all-consuming read from Author Trisha Wolfe. Author Wolfe has an extreme talent for creating gritty, menacing, and powerful books that still hold an almost delicate fragility of emotion. This combination keeps the reader riveted through the dark because we know she will lead us into a satisfying light. Once again I’ve made the pages bleed with the amounts of highlighted prose and passages I want to remember and share. 

It’s simply phenomenal. I had so many things I wanted to share about marriage and malice but I think I’ll just let what I’ve already stated above stand as is. Let the strong story take you on a journey of well… Marriage in Malice. It’s mafia romance perfection

~Tanja

From the Cover...
Rapture, desire, need - the yearning for our passions is the reason we breathe. I've devoted my life to my pursuit of ballet, it's my escape from the dark underworld I was born into. As a Carpella and the daughter of a made man, I've accepted certain traditions. Yet, having just been promoted to principal within a prestigious dance company, I'm so close to escaping that world...

Until a devil with blood on his hands and an Irish curse inked into his skin tears into my world, now passion holds a whole new sinister meaning. With ruination in his steel-blue eyes and me in his crosshairs, Lucian Cross traps me in his gilded cage and uses me to deliver his retribution.

Forced to sign a marriage contract, my father traded my life to save his own. Now I'm bound to Lucian, owned by a monster who swore an oath of pain and suffering to my family.

Lucian's passion is revenge.

And because my family destroyed what he loved, he vowed to destroy what I love. Every night he forces me to dance until my breaking point. He wants to condition me to loathe the very thing that once gave me hope.

I can't let him break me, but the closer we get to the wedding date, the more entangled I become in his dangerous, tempting world, and I being to lose myself in him.

His vow is my pain.

My vow is not to fall for the enemy.

But how can I dance with the devil himself and not be singed by his fire?

*Thank you Trisha for sharing your work with me!

Comments

Popular Posts