Cruel by Trisha Wolfe




It's Wolfe's prose, her way with words. Her simple yet elegant way of drawing you into her written world.
I feel she is one of the most untapped greats of the writing world. I truly do. God, what I wouldn't give for this author to bet given the time and support to dedicate solid, unencumbered time to create. It would be a masterpiece.

~Tanja

"Vengeance is my ethos"


From the Cover...

I was born a psychopath. But he made me a killer.

Revenge is a lucrative business, and for Blakely Vaughn, it's more than just profitable, it's fun--until it becomes personal.

As a biomedical scientist, Dr. Alex Chambers has devoted his life to the study of curing diseases. When he loses someone close to him to an act of violence, he vows to cure the illness he believes is at fault.

Blakely and Alex collide on a path of immeasurable ruin. A quest to avenge a loved one sparks a dark and deadly obsession, where a dangerous union of cruel minds raises the question: How far is too far?

Comments

Popular Posts