The Memory Keeper by Jenny Hale

Releases Jan 26th
Get it on Amazon

I feel as if the word perfection is used too much when I describe one of Jenny Hale's books, but it is what it is people! For me, she is exactly what I need in an author. Descriptive words used for her books would be; fun, smart, and endearing. Simply put its quality writing with heart. 

The Memory Keeper is a perfect way to kick off 2021 with romance.
The blurb really does explain it all. Pre-order today and thank me later :)

~Tanja


From the Cover...


Hannah Townsend’s life is just as she’s always wanted it to be. She has the perfect job at a New York magazine, a small but elegant apartment in the upper west side, and an incredibly successful beau named Miles Monahan. This year, for her thirty-fifth birthday, she’s leaving the icy city sludge for sunshine! She’s got tickets for two to Barbados, and she’s all packed and meeting Miles at the airport for a week of cocktails, sandy beaches, and the music of steel drums.
But her life is turned upside down in the span of that one morning. Hannah is rocked by the news that her beloved grandmother is very sick, and Hannah needs to come home to her small Tennessee town right away to be with her family and help run her gran’s dilapidated flower shop. It also means she has to face Ethan Wright, the best friend she’d left behind so many years ago. If that isn’t enough to deal with, she discovers her boyfriend is seeing someone else.

With flights grounded and rental cars in great demand due to the winter snowstorm, she’s stranded at the airport. On her birthday, instead of waking up in a stylish beachfront hotel in Miles’s arms like she thought, she finds herself packed like sardines into a car, with two passengers, on a ride-share from LaGuardia Airport to her hometown of Franklin, Tennessee.

When everything seems to be going wrong, it’s the kindness of a handsome businessman from Hannah’s past named Liam McGuire that might just save her. But a new development that threatens Gran’s shop and secrets surrounding Liam could alter both their lives forever.

A heartwarming, sweet romance that will have you laughing, crying, and best of all, hugging those around you a little tighter. If you loved the Christmas movies based on Jenny’s books and are looking for more feel-good, small town romance, look no further!

Comments

  1. WOW! I haven’t come across most of the top novels surrounding Tennessee as the location point. But reading about Hannah visiting Barbados, I like the sound of it. Plus, while I don’t have anything to read except those fantastic outlines through the academic writing help by top experts getting me through college, I may dive in The Memory Keeper for the sake of good quality books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be a co-episode like, being a tremendous fanatic of Jenny Hale's work, I got talented 'The Memory Keeper' for my birthday. No doubt about it, I was stunned by the cover, yet I simply didn't have the opportunity to try and peruse the snippet. It was generally a result of college organizations worrying me. Fortunately, with the Do My Coursework online by top researchers, serving me the best thoughts for my introductions, I not just scored the best grades. However, I have constantly to peruse this show-stopper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts