The Little Book of Life Skills by Erin Zammett Ruddy


There are some informative books that live on a “gifting list” for me. I use it for when young friends or family members graduate college, get married, or strike out on their own in this world. The Little Book of Life Skills has now joined that list! Even at my years old I picked up a few more pointers in making life a little easier.
Thanks, @grandcentralpub for sending this my way!!

From the Cover...
With tips from leading experts in every field, The Little Book of Life Skills is the practical guide on how to solve the trickiest tasks in your day and make life a little easier.

We all have areas of our lives that make us feel disorganized, unprepared, or stressed out. From creating a calmer morning routine to set yourself up for a good night's sleep, and everything in between, there are easy and proven ways to do things better. Whether you need advice on how to end an argument, iron a shirt, or keep your inbox under control, Erin Zammett Ruddy has spoken to experts including Rachael Ray, Dr. Oz, Arianna Huffington, and condensed their wisdom into easy to follow steps for all of life's simple and not-so-simple tasks.

Comments

  1. This has to be a co-incident like, being a huge fan of Erin’s work, I got gifted ‘The little Book Of Life Skills’ for Christmas. Make no mistake, I was amazed by the cover, but I just didn’t had the time to even read the blurb. It was mostly because of university compositions stressing me out. Thankfully, with the Best Business Dissertation Topics online by top scholars, serving me the best ideas for my presentations, I not only scored the best grades. But I’ve got all the time to read this masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With tips from leading experts in every field, The Little Book of Life Skills is the practical guide on how to solve
    The Little Book of Life Skills has now joined that list! Even at my years old I picked up dissertation writing services available for a complete dissertation UK, including all chapters from introduction,
    Dissertation Writing Services

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts