Reunited on Dragonfly Lane by Annie Rains

Get it on Amazon

Once again I am taken on a lovely journey back to Sweetwater Springs. Annie Rains brings so much love and life into the characters she creates. It's a solid one-click purchase anytime she releases a new book. Reunited on Dragonfly Lane is a wonderful choice for fans of second chances and adventures in raising puppers.

~Tanja

Releasing Jan 26th from Forever Publishing 
(Thanks for the book guys)


From the Cover...

Boutique owner Sophie Daniels certainly isn't looking to adopt a dog the day veterinarian Chase Lewis convinces her to take in Comet. A rambunctious puppy with a broken leg may not be the best choice for a first-time pet owner. And house calls from the handsome doctor—her high school sweetheart who's just moved back to Sweetwater Springs—may not be the best choice for her heart either.
Chase has come home to help his nephew but finds that he's forgotten just how much he enjoys small-town life. However, sooner or later, he's going to have to face the past and his unresolved feelings for Sophie. Now that Comet needs both their help, Chase is going to let the four-legged matchmaker work his canine magic. Then Chase will prove to Sophie that first love is even better the second time around.

*Includes the bonus novella A Wedding on Lavender Hill!

Comments

  1. I was searching to hire PhD Qualitative analysis when I got directed to your article. I am so excited for this book. I am a huge Annie Rains fan, I literally completed her books Season of joy and Starting over at blueberry two days after they were out. I can’t wait for her new book. So happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen many dragons movies and read many novels bu Reunited on Dragonfly Lane now I want read this book Annie Rains wrote this book I really like her work. Can someone guide me how to I buy COSTING ASSIGNMENT HELP from the expert and how can I trust that they give me best quality work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts