Thirty-Life Crisis by Lisa Schwartz


Thirty-Life Crisis: Navigating My Thirties, 
One Drunk Baby Shower at a Time Kindle Edition
by Lisa Schwartz


Out Now on AMAZON
My copy provided and partnered by
Hachette Book Group and Grand Central Publishing


First off... the foreword by Youtuber, Shane Dawson, is a laughable sweetness only the best of friends can give. 

Thirty-Life Crisis is an honest telling of Lisa's journey via short chapter stories. It's funny, honest, and fresh. She had it right when she said, "This ain't your mothers Chicken Soup for the Soul."
My absolute favorite part was "A Guide to Staying Young at Heart and Looking Damn Good while doing it!" My most surprising find was tip #9 (No I won't tell you what it is! Go buy the book!) 

Honestly, this is one of the best pieces of advice anyone can give: we waste so much time going out of our way to please and accommodate others, that we tend to put ourselves last. I love the message of making yourself a priority. 

Simply wonderful! 
5 STARS
~Tanja


A hilarious essay collection perfect for anyone dealing with the challenges, indignities, and celebrations that come with being a thirty-something by actor and YouTube star Lisa Schwartz (Lisbug).

THIRTYLIFE CRISIS Lisa Schwartz's stories and musings are all about watching her friends adult like pros, while she tries to understand why she doesn't want or can't seem to find all the things they have for herself. Like a big sister who's already seen it all, Lisa will take readers through her own life experiences to say that one thing we all need to hear: you are so not alone. Unabashed and unfiltered, Schwartz's voice and candor will appeal to anyone in their thirties who just can't deal with the never-ending Facebook feed of friends' engagement photos and baby pictures, the trials of figuring out where their passion meets their career, and everything in between.

So, if you've ever had to figure out...

Parenting Your Parents (Yikes)
Gender Reveal Parties (It's an actual thing.)
Discovering That Your Boyfriend Likes Boys (Surprise!)
Online Shopping Away Your Anxiety (Don't)
or Gender Reveal Parties (Seriously. It's an actual thing.)
This book is your new best friend.

Comments

  1. Wow! I visited several blogs today but did not find any relevant information. I was about to end my browsing for blogs because I also had to find an essay helper who could complete my essay. But then I came across your blog, and it just made my day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts