Like the Wind by J Bengtsson



No truer words have been spoken about a book. The first line in the blurb provided says it all...

“Prepare to laugh, cry, and fall in love with this enthralling new romance from J. Bengtsson!“

I went into the audible of Like the Wind not knowing the author or much else of the book. Just an eye-catching cover and a curiosity. Wow, I am I ever glad I did. From the very beginning, I was captured by the voice of Bodhi (Shane East). Side note, I love this narrator.

Within the first few hours of listening I’d laughed AND cried. It was a beautiful emotional read, yet at times it was a belly laugh. The kinship and banter between Breeze and Bodhi are contagious. I was always left wanting more. Feeling an irritation when I couldn't get back to my book fast enough. The story is imaginative and the outlying side characters, canine and human, add a flavor and texture that made listening an absolute dream. As I said before, I am left wanting more. I hope this standalone is just the beginning for a long-running series.

5 STARS
~Tanja



Get it on  NOW Audible
Pre-Order on (April, 16th) Amazon 



Prepare to laugh, cry, and fall in love with this enthralling new romance from J. Bengtsson - available in audio first!

When a letter from his supposedly deceased mother finds its way into his hands, life changes in an instant for international pop star Bodhi Beckett.

Reeling from the deception of those closest to him, Bodhi spirals out of control and is sent to a secluded mansion in the coastal mountains of Southern California for some rest and relaxation. But the retreat proves to be anything but relaxing when a raging wildfire sets the landscape around him ablaze.

While escaping the flames, Bodhi rescues Breeze, a quirky, pet-loving woman, and together the two fight their way to safety.


In the aftermath of the fire, Bodhi and Breeze hit the road to uncover the truth about his family. What neither of them expected is to forge a powerful connection that will change their lives forever…but can it survive the real world, or will it disappear like the wind?

Comments

Popular Posts