Famously Bad by Katana Collins


I knew he was trouble from the start... 

I'm a good girl. I did everything I was supposed to do my whole life. Honors Society. Grad School. Met and got engaged to the exact Polo shirt wearing man everyone expected of me. Then, my world came crashing down. He said I wasn't good enough to be his wife and left me at the altar, running back to his ex. 

So, now... I'm on my honeymoon alone and on a mission not to come home until I've experienced the "big o" with someone other than my battery operated boyfriend. Mission: Honeymoan. 

Things were not off to a good start until famous movie star, Pierce Whitley, waltzed onto the first class ferry. Heartthrob. All around panty-melting playboy. And he's taken it upon himself to lend me a helping hand with my mission. 

When I'm with Pierce, I don't feel like the good girl. For once, I feel bad. Famously bad.



Talk about a perfect sexy read! This one is short and sweet but, what's inside is not at all short (winky face) and a bit more on the naughty side (double winky face) LOL!! Need a little escape before the holidays kick in? Do you like your escapism on the kinky side? Well, friends, this is the perfect novella for you! What's inside will make you want to find someone to play with under the mistletoe! Love this sexy novella.

~Tanja

Get it on Amazon


Comments

Popular Posts