It's the BookEnd! April 29th

Feeling my southern roots this weekend so bring on the comfort!
I will share the recipe with you too :) BONUS!!!

As for what I'm nibbling on... well, I think we need to keep with the southern theme
Chocolate cover pecans!

Have a great weekend everybody :)

Tanja - It has been one of those weeks where I just couldn't seem to get to my books! 
Real life does that sometimes.  I have two books I am excited to begin. 
and A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet, it's the first in the 
Kingmaker Chronicles series coming this August. 


Kat - It's been a tough month for me as I've been dealing with health issues.  Life happens right??  I'm finally feeling a little like my old self again and this week I decided to get into the kitchen and stir up some recipes from a cookbook I'm reviewing titled:  The Cookies and Cups Cookbook by Shelly Jaronsky.  I'm currently putting together a recipe blog hop hosted by the XOXO After Dark Street Team so be on the lookout! 
Compelled by DB Reynolds - Review by Tanja
Hook by Elizabeth Grace -Review by Tanja




Saturday, July 9th from 11am - 1pm
Scheduled to attend:
plus local authors Stephen Bockmiller & Gage Shepherd

August 20, Nashville, TN
More information and tickets can be found HERE

Info and tickets info HERE
Saturday, August 6, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (MDT)
Mile High Author Event info HERE




Comments

Popular Posts