The Duke in My Bed by Amelia Grey

The Duke in My Bed (The Heirs' Club of Scoundrels Trilogy, #1)The Duke in My Bed by Amelia Grey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay, this was adorable. I am not a huge historical romance reader, but when I do, I love this type of comical storyline. It is a rather short and sweet read and that’s absolutely fine with me.

Rules of etiquette and social behavior must have been incredibly draining back in the day. So much could be ruined by society gossip and the lovely Louisa come across as a smart lady who if it not for the time period would not give a damn. Learning to behavior in London society is quite the adventure.

The notorious Bray Drakestone will do all he can to keep his roguish lifestyle…..well until he becomes enamored by the lovely Ms. Prim.

Wild, crazy children, cocky mothers and a social network rife with gossip! It’s a grand trip back in time with some roguish sexy thrown it.

Love it :)

*ARC give via Netgalley/St. Martin's Press
OUT TODAY!

Comments

Popular Posts