*Every Part of You series by Megan Hart

17698341

Part 3...  Taunts Me is now available on AMAZON!!
To read K's reviews of Part 1 & 2 of this series click HERE!!
3.5 stars
I really do dislike rating a book one novella at a time... but, it is what it is... I would have liked more from the erotic scenes, they were too short. I would like more time to be spent with Simone and Elliott as a couple and really wish we would move into the story behind Elliott and his strange need to have his life in order all of the time. Elliott with his OCD and Simone with a carefree... I like it rough attitude is an interesting combination for a couple. I think I went down a little in the rating simply because I really didn't like the whole scene with Aiden and Corinne... Just not a fan of the Dom/Submissive lifestyle and that scene had me rolling my eyes. BUT, I love Simone and her forceful personality... it's a refreshing change of pace than what seems to be the norm in erotica lately. I'm still in this one till the end... two more novellas to go and I hope we get more of the sexy and forceful Simone and I do hope Elliott learns to take what he wants! His hesitation is making me a little impatient! 

Elliott made a mistake in pushing Simone away, but is it too late for him to pull her close again?

Admitting to Simone that he really likes her is a big step for Elliott, but before they can move on with this new relationship, there are some things they need to get straight. Amused by his “guidelines,” Simone is willing to try to understand Elliott’s point of view, so long as he gives her what she wants, too. Everything seems to be moving along until a misunderstanding about Simone’s relationship with an ex lover forces them to face their real feelings for each other.

*****************************************************************

17698338
Release day is March 18th for Part 4!! 
4 stars****

This installment was a bit emotional... It's clear that Elliott and Simone are beginning to love each other but the elephant in the room is still Simone's need for pain and Elliott's struggle to give her what she wants. We get a sneak peek into the why in this novella through his visits with Molly, his step mother. His conflict and confusion is justified considering his past and unfortunately his negative reactions end up hurting Simone. This sends her running back to Aiden for comfort... which is not good... because I really don't like that guy! This installment had me feeling sad for Simone, frustrated for Elliott and wanting to punch Aiden for not being willing to compromise. So, I'll toss this one up as a successful installment. :)
I hope Elliott and Simone can find their HEA... one more novella to go! It doesn't come out until April... I hate waiting... LOL


Passion has bloomed to love, but when Elliott’s estranged father shows up back on the scene, he brings trouble with him.

The dating thing goes well at first, with both of them taking things slow…though their passion can’t be contained. But when Elliott’s stepmother tells him she’s been in touch with his father, Elliott’s past comes back to remind him that hurting other people is wrong. Despite Simone trying to tell him there’s a difference between the sort of things they do in the bedroom and hurting someone in anger, Elliott again puts up an emotional block and Simone seeks refuge in a former lover’s embrace.
Part 5 will be released on April 1st...  that will conclude the series!! 
ARC's were provided by St. Martin's Press via netgalley

Comments

Popular Posts