*The Disappearance of Mavis Woodstock (The Val & Kit Mystery Series, #1)

The Disappearance of Mavis Woodstock (The Val & Kit Mystery Series, #1)
Click here for more info
Super cute, easy fast read. Perfect for the gym (if you read on the elliptical as I do) I love that the characters are older. Val and Kit are hilarious women in the second season in life. Val an empty nester and freshly divorced. Kit is just plain fabulous. They have been friends since forever and love a good mystery. Trouble often finds them or they just cant help looking for it.  I really like a good girlfriend caper and this one reminds me a bit of Janet Evanovich.  I see a big fan base growing here. The second book, The Murder of Susan Reed (The Val & Kit Mystery Series, #2) has already been released and I liked it even more. 

T~


Comments

Popular Posts