Booty Call by Ainsley Booth ~Review~




I know what I’m doing when I text Scott at four in the morning.
He knows what I’m doing, too.
That’s why he shows up twenty-three minutes later, freshly showered with a condom in his pocket and a barely dissolved breath mint on his tongue.
I smirk as he looms over me. “You are such a dirty old man.”
“We need to stop doing this.”
“Why?”
“Because you’re twenty-one and I’m not. Because I want to take you on a f***ing date and you won’t. Because we wind up yelling at each other half the time.”
“But the rest of the time you’re inside me and it feels so good, right?”
His eyes darken and I don’t need to look down to know he’s hard for me.

*** THIS IS A STANDALONE BOOK, CONNECTED TO THE HORUS GROUP SERIES ***

Amazon US : bit.ly/24iJNqX
Amazon UK : bit.ly/1Qss2RJ
Amazon CA  : bit.ly/1SZ02pu
Nook : bit.ly/1XEPiLW
Kobo : bit.ly/1oBVn09
Talk about your steamy hot and sexy reads! These two are on fire! Scott can be my naughty night time booty call any day of the week.
First, I need to tell you that this read is a part of the Horus Group series, however you don’t need to have read the previous books in that series in order to enjoy the hell out of this book.
Ali is a girl that knows what she wants. Tonight, her birthday to be precise, what she wants is her sister’s former bodyguard Scott. Yeah, he’s a bit older, but that doesn’t change that fact that he just does something to her. His eyes, his smell, his domineering attitude, and just his physical presence have Ali breathing heavier, eyelids lowering and her neither regions tingling.
Scott is doing all he can to keep his libido in check. The sexy as hell college senior is doing a number on him. She is too young, too innocent, and off limits. Only, he can’t get her out of his mind. She is on him like glue.
Booty Call is a rather short read so I am going to leave this short, simple and to the point. Do you need a fun read? This is for you. Do you need sexy? This is for you. Do you need a naughty sexy minute between the pages? This is for you!

One of my favorite Ainsley Booth reads this year!

5 STARS
A very quick, fun and sexy read! I did struggle with the age gap. I have a daughter the same age as Ali and so it's hard for me to embrace a young woman this age being with a man in his mid thirties. Hits a little too close to my over-protective mothering nature. ;) Having said that, Scott was an awesome guy and I liked that he struggled with the age gap and the appropriateness of this relationship. So, because of that I was able to get over it and because Ali was quite the temptress and was quite determined to get her way. So, it was a case of her seducing him... and seduce him she did! He really didn't stand a chance.
There was a ton of sexual tension in this book but when they finally got down to business it was a whole lotta' dirty. So, if that's what you are after then this is sure to please!
This is erotica focused with other details about his back story and the Horus group being more fade to black. A fun and entertaining erotica for those that are ok with big age gaps and like a whole lot of sexy time mingled with some laughs and giggles.

4 stars

Comments

Popular Posts