NEW Merry Gentry by Laurell K Hamilton

OMG YOU GUYS!!!!! FINALLY! 

"Here's the news from the blog so you guys don't have to keep crashing our site. Sorry for the frustration, but underestimated your enthusiasm. " - LKH

Yesterday was an amazing day - day one on sale for AFFLICTION -
but today I get to share some more excitement! I get to answer one of your most asked questions. Will I ever write another Merry Gentry novel? Yes! I wanted to make a hundred percent certain that Merry and I were both happy with the book before I announced it, and when I cleared that first triple digit goal I knew we had it! The next Merry Gentry novel will be my next book to be published, in summer 2014. This will be the first new Merry novel since DIVINE MISDEMEANORS in 2009!
via Laurell K Hamilton Facebook page

Comments

Popular Posts