Naked by Raine Miller (The Blackstone Affair #1)

                                                          Naked by Raine Miller

4 stars ****
This was a very quick read but very engaging, sexy and a pretty good story to go along with it. I'm really glad that I've waited until the other two books have come out though because it does end on a big cliffhanger and now I don't have to wait. I'm getting ready to move right into book two as soon as I'm done with this review... so I guess I better hurry!
Some authors do not do the possessive controlling alpha male very well but I really liked how it is being done in this story. Ethan is alpha male in all the right ways. I didn't find his controlling inappropriate or even eye rolling and he isn't an a$$ about it. He just wants to keep her safe...
I like Brynne... she says what's on her mind... she questions everything and gives Ethan the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his controlling nature. She is a well educated woman who knows how to stand on her own two feet. And, I do think she would give him a run for his money if he ever did anything too over the top. At least I would hope so.
And let's not forget the amazing chemistry they have together... I love their relationship... Ethan possesses her in a very positive way. There are some really great steamy moments.
There are big question marks surrounding both their pasts and my curiosity is getting the best of me. Which is why I am.. All In... for reading book two! Haha... couldn't help myself!
My only complaint is that this book is really, really short... it only took me a couple of hours to read it... but, I like the story.

ARC provided by netgalley in exchange for a review.

K~

For my review of All In click HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts