Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


                                                          Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)


Halfway to the Grave is book one in The Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost.  Here are just a few quotes to give you a taste of the intense relationship that Cat and Bones have together:

“Lucifer's bouncing balls, Kitten, not again!” 
~Bones

“You're not a woman," he said finally. "You're the Grim Reaper with red hair!” 
~Bones

“I'm saying that I'm a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal bitch, and I want you to promise me that you're okay with that, because it's who I am, and you're what I need.” 
~Cat

And there is plenty more...  trust me!  :)

Cat is a half vampire and  a force not to be reckoned with.  That is until she met Bones.  Bones just might be the only vampire who is up to the challenge.  Cat is struggling with her identity and she is out for vengeance.  Bones comes along just at the right time to set her straight.  

This is one of my favorite vampire series and Cat and Bones are at the top of my favorite vampire couple list.  They have amazing chemistry together.   Their journey of coming together in book one was at times quite funny, definitely intense but most of all...  steamy. 

This series is part action, part romance, part mystery with a heaping dash of humor to help pull it all together.  Very fun and entertaining read....

K~


Comments

Popular Posts