Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1) by Christina Lauren

Beautiful Bastard by Christina LaurenO.K.....I loved this one. *Giggle*

I give this one a 4 out of 5 rating.

I noticed after looking through the reviews on Beautiful Bastard that people either LOVED or HATED this book. Anytime there is such a divide in opinion I have to see what the fuss is about. So after spending my day with Chloe and Bennett I wanna say.... to the 1 star reviewers, lighten up and to the 5 star reviewers, meh.

I consider a book like this candy. We don't really need it, empty calories but, damn it's good to sin a little. Every now and then a girl just wants a snickers.

It was a fun read. No earth shattering plot. Just two people with funny repartee and steamy sex..... well angry I hate you but damn this is good sex.

I say give it a go. Live a little and have some chocolate!

T~


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my... Chloe and Bennett... a couple clearly walking that thin line between love and hate or perhaps I should say "lust" and hate. Whew, what a steamy ride this book was and so very entertaining. If you're looking for a large order of sexual tension then pour yourself a glass of wine, cozy up on the couch and dive into this steamy little story. I have to say that I was surprised at how much I really liked Bennett by the end. I went into the book clearly ready to toss him under a bus (via the title). But, despite all of the name calling, pantie ripping and animalistic behavior... this did end up being for me a really intense and fun love story. Love born through hate... now how can that not be romantic! 


K~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts