It's the BookEnd ~ May 13, 2016

What a week! The kids are home from college and we're ready to chill!
A beer and a burger sounds absolutely perfect!



Have a great weekend everybody :)

Tanja- Whelp, I kicked off the week reading Charged by Jay Crownover. It'll be out for the masses on May 24th. I think you guys are going to LOVE IT! I highlighted so much my Kindle 
was glowing blue by the end. I then started the highly anticipated second book in Alice Claytons' Hudson Valley Series, Cream of the Crop. Everything she writes is magic! I am only 15% in and I already know this is going to be  a favorite. 

Kat- My book week was truly amazing because I had an opportunity to read an advanced copy of The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon!  I fell in love with this author a while back when I read Making Faces and fell even harder when I read The Law of Moses.  If you haven't read anything by Amy Harmon you are truly missing out on some great stories.  The Bird and the Sword is of course also going onto my top faves list.  This author never disappoints! 

Check out all of our reviews!



Saturday, July 9th from 11am - 1pm
Scheduled to attend:
plus local authors Stephen Bockmiller & Gage Shepherd

August 20, Nashville, TN
More information and tickets can be found HERE

Info and tickets info HERE
Saturday, August 6, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (MDT)

Mile High Author Event info HERE

March 2017
More info HERE


Comments

Popular Posts