*Reasonable Doubt by Williams, Whitney Gracia

 
Well this was some straight up book candy! Sexy,funny and surprising. Read the blurb it says it all.

Sexy fun with a .99 price tag? What's not to like? Well....it's a short 78 pages and there will be a part two coming soon. I didn't see a date for that though. As part of that ongoing trend of "hook, line and sinker" You know. Give me a little, suck me in and make we wait for the rest with a cliff hanger at the end. I get irritated.

Don't get me wrong. IT"S GOOD.REALLY GOOD. I just wish I could get it all in one book and not a bunch of short stories.

T~


My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar...(Although, that's a story for another day.)

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was , until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview--a college-intern interview, and everything f------ changed


Amazon Buy Link

Comments

Popular Posts