Live Q&A with Sylvia Day

 IF YOU MISSED IT, NO WORRIES,
 YOU CAN WATCH IT HERE

Live Q&A with Day, coming up Jan. 15th at 8 PM ET!

"I receive so many questions every day, both here on FB and on Twitter, as well as in person and elsewhere, that it's impossible for me to answer them all. I would never find time to work. That said, I want to provide the answers you need. I have a FAQs section on my website: www.sylviaday.com/faq/ and I'm going to do some live streaming chat sessions via Google Hangouts to answer your questions directly.

I'll be posting further details about how to login to the chat once I have them. Anyone can join in and ask questions. You don't need a webcam to participate. If you can't make it, the session will be available for viewing on YouTube shortly after.

I look forward to seeing you there!"


Comments

  1. Hi there, just wondering if there is any news yet about the release date for Captivated by you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When is the release of captived by you date?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts