TEASER!!! Blackstone Affair Book 4 by Raine Miller


Ethan and Brynne are on their honeymoon........


Icy drops falling onto my back brought me out of my floaty walk down memory lane. Ethan must have returned with my drink. I opened an eye and looked up at him blocking the sun from my body, not appreciating his shocking greeting, and taking in the stern expression on his face. God, he was a such beautiful man with his hard lines of muscle and golden skin. I could look at him for years and never be content with the looking. And the complete unconcern with what others might think of him made whatever the hell he was throwing off all the more attractive. Ethan was no pretty boy who got satisfaction from fawning admirers. And they were frickin everywhere. And not only women either. Plenty of men admired my husband too.

He was oblivious to it all.  And he is all mine, people!

  “What did you bring me, Mr. Blackstone?”

He ignored my question. “Time for more sun block, you’re getting a tad pink.”

“You’re just saying that so you can roam your hands all over me,” I said.

He dropped down next to my towel, raised a sexy eyebrow and gave me 'the look'. “You’re fucking right about that, my beauty.”




**Via Raine Miller Facebook page - for more info click HERE

Comments

Popular Posts