All In by Raine Miller (The Blackstone Affair #2)

                                                                
                                                          All In by Raine Miller

4 stars ****
Well, Ethan is definitely "All in" when it comes to getting Brynne back into his favor in book two of the Blackstone affair...  and it was very entertaining!  I have to admit that I giggled mostly through this one simply because of the inner dialogue coming from Ethan alone.  He is definitely a man out of control of his emotions when it comes to his lust/love and new found obsession with Brynne.  I do love the chemistry that these two have together and it is more love based than obsession based.  The fact that they both have a dark past that triggers painful memories makes them such a workable couple because they understand each other in ways that no one else can.  I have so much empathy for Brynne because we all make mistakes when we're young but to have those mistakes permanently fixed and so open to the public is a nightmare that no one ever wants.  It's hard to walk away from a past that can so easily come back to haunt you.  Ethan has an equally painful event that haunts him and hopefully one day he will be able to open up to Brynne completely.  I am enjoying this wild and steamy love affair and so glad again that I don't have to wait for the next installment.  A small bonus for being a little late getting to this series.  I know that some people like to compare this series as being very similar to others like it... but since I haven't read some of these other series I think that allows me to enjoy the journey of this one a little more. 
This is also a very short book and only took a few hours to read...  but I still enjoyed it just as much as book one. 
The next installment is called EYES WIDE OPEN...  headed that way now! 

ARC provided by netgalley...

K~

My review will come later for EYES WIDE OPEN but if you would like to read T's review of the next installment click HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts