Lover Unbound (BDB#5) by J.R. Ward

Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5)Vishous, son of the Bloodletter. Our tech geek, BDSM lover and all around bad ass with he hand of fire. This is one of my favorites in the BDB series. There is so much going on. I really do enjoy the fact that J.R. Ward is a writer that keeps her family fresh in all her books. Her characters don't fade to black they keep it rich.

V and Jane's story is at the heart of Lover Unbound but I really am left feeling filled up with so much love and info on all my vamps in Caldwell. There were Lessers but not the usual back and forth with all the "letter heads" as I call them. This, I feel, made Lover Unbound so much better. We keep it in the family so to speak.



Now the good stuff, a list of my favorite moments. Hopefully not to spoilery.

As always Sexy brother banter! "Okay, well...hows the water feeling, then?" "Excuse me?" "The Nile warm this time of year?" LOL!!
Bathroom sex :) and Bathroom sex :(
Potato launchers return
Cormia & Layla chats
John and his XXXL Abercombie & Fitch
As always JM, Q & B tidbits

T~


The countdown is on! Lover at Last is out March 26, 2013


Comments

Popular Posts