Black Sheep By Meghan March


Get it on Audible NOW & Kindle August 27th

I love everything about this. Also... NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE A CLIFFHANGER!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! I need more and I need it now! LOL! Snag it now, book friends and thank me later. It's a perfect, and I do mean perfect, way to spend the day.

FIVE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s !!!



From New York Times best-selling author Meghan March comes a story of untold truths and one man’s redemption in the Dirty Mafia Duet - available in audio first! 

Every family has a black sheep. In the infamous Casso crime family, that black sheep is me - Cannon Freeman. 

Except I’m not a free man. I’ve never been free. Not since the day I was born. I owe my loyalty to my father, Dominic Casso, even if he won’t publicly acknowledge me as his blood. 

I’ve never had a reason to go against his wishes...until I met her. 

Drew Carson turned my world upside when she walked into my club looking for a job. 

Now, my honor and my life are on the line. 

Going against my father’s wishes might buy me a bullet straight from his gun, but black sheep or not, it’s time to make my stand. 

She's worth the fallout.

Comments

Popular Posts