The BookEnd ~ 1/18/19

So much snow happened last weekend.
You know what that means!!!!
Warm tea and good books... well, after you've shoveled the driveway :)



Have a great weekend everyone.


HARDEST FALL by Juliette Cross

THE BEST OF US by Robyn Carr

tall poppy blogger


We need a little help book friends!
Nothing makes me happier than a book box!
 I am excited to throw my hat in the ring for
 the very first time as a Big Book Lovers Box Rep!
Hopefully, people will like and respond to my simple love
of books and all the things that go with it! 
You can find my "application" post on Instagram.
If you have a minute, please give it some love.







We have a private book club over on Facebook!
Feel free to check out K&T's Book Babblers!
We have tons of giveaways and we're set as a private group so...
what happens in the group stays in the group! LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts