A special gift for our readers!


Just in time for the holidays!






Reader, designer, and founder of Literary Book Gifts , Melissa Chan reached
out to us with a special gift just for our readers! 
To find out more about her and how you can snag a deal, keep reading!


When did you start your business?

I began Literary Book Gifts earlier this year and launched the website not long after that.

What made you go for book/literary themes?
I love to read. Reading has always been a way for me to not only relax but to explore different ideas, characters, and stories. Literature is amazing because two different people can read the same book and have such varying opinions about what they read. This can bring about a large amount of positive discussion between readers. The designs being on shirts and totes have a way of spontaneously starting conversations about the books and the themes within them. I think talking about what we read is important alongside reading itself so this is why I choose for literary themes to be on the shirts.

What are some of your favorite reads? Current or past.
I read Jane Eyre in high school and I absolutely loved it. I'd never read anything for the school curriculum before that was so interesting and enjoyable. As for current reads, I am a fan of Harry Potter, as well as J.K. Rowling's other literary works.

What is the fabric blend of your shirts? And what sizes do you go up to?
I am pleased to say that the shirts are all cotton which is great because they are breathable and durable. With the exception of some of the heathered colors that have varying amounts of polyester.
The sizes of the shirts come in a wide range. Women's shirts run about a size small and are available from XS - 3XL, and the men's or unisex style is available from S - 5XL.

What is the size of the bags and how many good books can one fit inside?
The bags come in three different sizes. I think this offers a great variety because each size has such a different use case. I would say the medium tote bag has enough room for about six to eight good books with a little extra room for snacks!

What is the turn around time between order and delivery?
Orders take about one to two weeks to be delivered. Every order comes with tracking information so you can view it's journey to your doorstep.

What would be my cut off date if ordering for the holidays?
Order at least two weeks in advance for USA orders, go for three weeks to be extra safe.

How long will the KTBOOKREVIEWS20 promotion last?
I am happy to say that this promotion does not expire. Readers of KT Book Reviews can receive a 20% discount on their order in the store, and there is no minimum needed to use the code.

Comments

Popular Posts