The BookEnd ~ Oct 13th 2017 ~

Happy Friday, Book Friends!
Question; How do you keep up with your books? I have so many series and authors that I am into. I need a list to keep up with release dates and series book numbers. I, myself, keep a notebook with pages dedicated to each series with a master list I can pull out and add to or cross off as the years' books are announced and published. Am I the only crazy that does this? I hope not. 




Sightlines by Santino Hassell

Dubious (The Loan Shark Duet, Book 1)

Indulgence Release Week Blast

PROPHESY by A.E. Via

ALWAYS, A Legacy Novel by Bethany-Kris


To see all our reviews click HERE
or check the sidebar ---->




We have a private book club over on Facebook!
Feel free to check out K&T's Book Babblers!
We have tons of giveaways and we're set as a private group so...
what happens in the group stays in the group! LOL!



Did you know we have a monthly Author Spotlight?
They include interviews, special giveaways, and tons of fun getting
to know some of our favorite authors! 

Follow us!

 photo facebook_zpsji9cqdir.png  photo twitter_zps699n4gt5.png  photo pinterest_zpsvq9mvs9h.png  photo tumblr_zpsvhqgwzlu.png 
 photo google_zpsgsmqfhg8.png  photo youtube_zpsyk6o1zar.png  photo email_zpsnd0zixxx.png 

Comments

Popular Posts