The Weekly BookEnd ~ December 2, 2017~

You guys getting in the holiday spirit? How are the decorations coming along?
Sending you a little holiday cheer to keep you merry :)


Tanja ~  The trees are up, the stockings are hung and I need a vaca already! No reading for me this week, but look out, tons of new releases are coming next week. Check out our side bar for more. Feel free to leave book recommendations in the comment section below :) if you'd like a look at the books I've read this year, you can check out my Goodreads reading challenge page HERE 

Kat ~ Well, I'm trying to get myself organized for Christmas.  I'm one of those "last minute" ladies that never has time to shop so I'm always running around like a crazy person.  But, it'll get done.  This weekend is our tree trimming weekend.  I love our tree that we decorate with ornaments that we've collected over the years that show all of the places we've been throughout our lives.  It's a memory tree.  :)  I read a wonderful book this week titled From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon.  It was a great way to go into the Christmas season.  I loved it very much.  I highly recommend it if you love Historical Romance. 

To see all our reviews click HERE
or check the sidebar ---->







Did you know that we have a wonderful book club over on Facebook?
Feel free to check out K & T's Book Babblers! We have tons of giveaways and we're set as a private group so what happens in the group stays in the group! LOL!


Did you know we are starting a monthly Author Spotlight?
We will have interviews, special giveaways and tons of fun getting to know some 
of our favorite authors! 

 photo facebook_zpsji9cqdir.png  photo twitter_zps699n4gt5.png  photo pinterest_zpsvq9mvs9h.png  photo tumblr_zpsvhqgwzlu.png


 photo google_zpsgsmqfhg8.png  photo youtube_zpsyk6o1zar.png  photo email_zpsnd0zixxx.png 

Comments

Popular Posts