The Weekly BookEnd ~December 16th 2017~


Hi guys! I hope you are all getting into the holiday spirit.
Don't forget that a book is a gift of adventure and escape!

It's never too late to send an ebook!
Especially if you tend to be a last minute shopper :)

Tanja ~  Hi guys! After a bit of a book break, I am now diving into Blood Vow by J.R. Ward. I am really enjoying this crew of new recruits. Nothing like some fresh blood (pun intended). Feel free to leave book recommendations in the comment section below :) if you'd like a look at the books I've read this year, you can check out my Goodreads reading challenge page HERE 

Kat~ I'm not reading much right now.  Just getting ready to go on a vacation to Las Vegas over the Christmas break with my family!  My kids are grown so we get to do fun grown up stuff for the holidays now.  :)  So, I'll give you an update on all things naughty, well...  probably not anything naughty but hopefully fun...  when I return.



To see all our reviews click HERE
or check the sidebar ---->







Did you know that we have a wonderful book club over on Facebook?
Feel free to check out K & T's Book Babblers! We have tons of giveaways and we're set as a private group so what happens in the group stays in the group! LOL!


Did you know we are starting a monthly Author Spotlight?
We will have interviews, special giveaways and tons of fun getting to know some 
of our favorite authors! 

 photo facebook_zpsji9cqdir.png  photo twitter_zps699n4gt5.png  photo pinterest_zpsvq9mvs9h.png  photo tumblr_zpsvhqgwzlu.png


 photo google_zpsgsmqfhg8.png  photo youtube_zpsyk6o1zar.png  photo email_zpsnd0zixxx.png 

Comments

Popular Posts