The BookEnd ~ July 1, 2016


Have a safe and fun weekend America!



Tanja - I have been busy this week with friends and family so my reading time was limited. Please feel free to visit me on Goodreads (T's Book) to keep up with what's on my reading agenda next! I am always excited for new friends :)

Kat - Reviews are getting put on the sidelines for a few weeks for me because I'm leaving to go on a lovely cruise with my Amazing husband to ALASKA to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary!  I'm very excited and really need this vacation.  So, you guys have a wonderful July...  I'll be back...  :) 



Join our book club!

~No reviews posted this week~
Click HERE for a list of all our reviews



Saturday, July 9th from 11am - 1pm
Scheduled to attend:
plus local authors Stephen Bockmiller & Gage Shepherd

August 20, Nashville, TN
More information and tickets can be found HERE

Info and tickets info HERE
Saturday, August 6, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (MDT)
Mile High Author Event info HERE





Comments

Popular Posts