The BookEnd ~ June 24, 2016

Gonna be a busy weekend...

Have a great weekend everybody :)

Tanja -  I had the absolute pleasure of reading an ARC of Broken Prince by Erin Watt. I feel just as I did after reading book one Paper Princess. CRAZY ADDICTED! Such good book crack. If you haven't started this series yet do yourself a favor and jump in.  I have compmany coming this weekend so the reading will be light next week. I have started Dragon in the Blood by Juliette Cross. Another fantastic series I just can't get enough of.

Kat - Ever have one of those weeks where you've just been in a total book funk?  Well, that was me this week.  Nothing really hit the spot!  :(  BUT, this morning I woke up and found an ARC copy of ONE by Jewel E. Ann in my kindle and my book world all of sudden got very bright and shiny!  I'm so stinkin' excited about this book!  If you haven't read the Jack & Jill series yet by Jewel E. Ann you are truly missing out.  Here is a link to book One which is currently FREE! http://tinyurl.com/jk8u6yv
I am a BETA reader for the lovely Amanda Dick.  I am currently reading her newest creation:  In the Shadow of Satellites...  and OMG...  it is so good.  I can't wait to share this book with all of you in August.  :)  Have a lovely weekend everyone!


Abbi Glines's UP IN FLAMES - Review by Tanja

Damian by D.B. Reynolds - Review by Tanja





Saturday, July 9th from 11am - 1pm
Scheduled to attend:
plus local authors Stephen Bockmiller & Gage Shepherd

August 20, Nashville, TN
More information and tickets can be found HERE

Info and tickets info HERE
Saturday, August 6, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (MDT)
Mile High Author Event info HERE







Comments

Popular Posts