The BookEnd ~ June 17, 2016

Look who got a new banner!

Have a great weekend everybody :)

Tanja - It has been a heck of a week book friends. In all honesty I didn't read much. I spent time with my family and took a moment to recenter. I am excited to jump back into a book this weekend with Idol by Kristen Callihan though. Words bring me peace. Have a great weekend everyone. 

Kat - It's been a good book week for me this week.  I finally got around to reading the new book by Claudia Connor called Worth it All.  One word:  AMAZING!!  I also devoured a book called The Girl from the Savoy by Hazel Gaynor.  It was just one of those books that just touched me in all the right places!  I love it when that happens.  It had some amazing butterfly imagery and I LOVE butterflies so yes, it was a lovely journey.  Here is a butterfly for all of you!  ;)


We are both enjoying our brand new book club!  Just giving way books, hanging out and sharing book love with fellow authors, readers and bloggers!  Right now we are giving away a BookWorm box donated by the very generous Colleen Hoover! 


To enter just join our Book Babblers group on Facebook, find the post and leave a comment! 



The Girl from the Savoy - Review by Kat




Saturday, July 9th from 11am - 1pm
Scheduled to attend:
plus local authors Stephen Bockmiller & Gage Shepherd

August 20, Nashville, TN
More information and tickets can be found HERE

Info and tickets info HERE
Saturday, August 6, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (MDT)
Mile High Author Event info HERE







Comments

Popular Posts