The BookEnd ~ June 10, 2016

Well guys, I am keeping it classy with some red wine and M&M's
LOL! Hope you have something good to eat and drink as well ;)




Have a great weekend everybody :)

Tanja - I spent my week indulging in Suzanne Fanetti's SoCal and Signal Bend series. I had three books to read and I laughed, cried and breathed my way through them all. Tough by excellent reads. I am currently reading her latest book Nolan.
On a lighter note I did get to indulge in the Charley Davidson series. Coming out June 28th, 
The Curse of Tenth Grave is an awesome addition to the series.

Kat - I didn't get much reading done this week due to the kids are out of school chaos!  I managed to squeeze in a short novella called From this Day Forward by Lauren Layne.  This is going to be a really enjoyable series about Wedding Planners.  It was a great start to the series!  Hoping to find some down time this week to get in some quality reading time. 

Wanna chat books with Tanja & Kat?
Join the us on Facebook and be a Book Babbler!


Saturday, July 9th from 11am - 1pm
Scheduled to attend:
plus local authors Stephen Bockmiller & Gage Shepherd

August 20, Nashville, TN
More information and tickets can be found HERE

Info and tickets info HERE
Saturday, August 6, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (MDT)
Mile High Author Event info HERE






Comments

Popular Posts