Weekly Bookend ~Feb 13-19th 2016~


Glasses of wine at the ready? Chocolate nearby?
So, this week I'm having a glass of red, Banfi to be exact and the left over chocolate from V-Day.




I (Tanja) just finished The Obsession by Nora Roberts and OMG! It keep me up two nights in a row. Fabulous read. I also started on Worth it All by Claudia Conner coming April 19th. 

I (Kat) just finished reading the entire Jack & Jill series by Jewel E. Ann and I am now currently recovering from a book hangover!  This is what the wine and chocolate is for right?  What an emotional roller coaster ride but well worth the trip!
I am now heading into Days Made of Glass by Laura Drake, one of my favorite authors. 


Are you going to the Austin Book Fest on March 5th hosted by Vilma's Book Blog?  If so, hunt for Kat...  she'll be there visiting with some her own favorite authors! 
Sylvia Day has a NEW EXCERPT for One With You
New Game of Thrones Trailer
New Outlander Trailer
For you Maryland peeps Nora Roberts next book signing is April 18th 
RT BookLovers Convention in Vegas April 12-17th
Books Are Bigger in Texas Author event April 9th
Wild Wicked Weekend book signing in San Antonio, TX on Feb. 27th from 2:30-5:00




Dawn of Forever by Jewel E Ann - Tanja's & Kat's Review




Comments

Popular Posts