Passion Ignites by Donna Grant (Dark Kings #7)


He consumed her with that kiss, leaving no question that whatever was happening between them was meant to be—that it had always been meant to be…

HE LOVES FOR ETERNITY

Thorn is the bad boy of the Dragon Kings, a gorgeous, reckless warrior whose passions run wild and fury knows no bounds. When he sees the brave, beautiful Lexi being lured into the Dark Fae’s trap, he has no choice but to rescue her from a fate worse than death. But by saving this tempting mortal, he exposes himself to his fiercest enemy—and darkest desires. As the war between Dragons and Fae heats up, so does the passion between Lexi and Thorn. And when love is a battlefield, the heart takes no prisoners…

SHE LIVES FOR VENGEANCE

Lexi is on a mission of justice. Every day, she searches for the monster who murdered her friend. Every night, she hides in the shadows and plots her revenge. But the man she seeks is more dangerous than she ever imagined. He is one of the Dark Fae who preys on human life, who uses his unearthly power to seduce the innocent, and who is setting a trap just for her. Nothing can save Lexi from a creature like this—except the one man who’s been watching her every move…



Add on Goodreads!
Buy me on Amazon!
4 Action Packed Stars!

This is not a stand alone... part 7 of an on-going series! 

In this installment, we have yet another Dragon King fall into the mating trap... yep, this time it's Thorn and he falls hard for the determined and spirited American southern gal Lexi. Lexi is out for revenge and Thorn has stepped in to make sure her need for revenge doesn't end up getting her killed. What follows is an undeniable passion between the two while at the same time the Kings are in neck deep with the beginning of a war with the Dark Fae. It is a fight to see who will control the human realm. The humans are unknowingly caught between a delicate balance of peace and safety under the rule of the Kings, or their demise at the hands of the dark Fae.
This was a really great installment, the action has stepped up a notch and hopefully we will be moving soon into a grand finale. I've made it no secret that my favorite character in this series is Rhi, the light fae. I love the direction the author is going with Balladyn and Rhi which is why this installment truly struck a chord with me. Balladyn is one of those characters that has me bouncing back and forth between love and hate, but right now I'm leaning more towards a growing love for him as we learn of his conflicting emotions towards Rhi. I have my own predictions of how this story will play out for them and if my predictions are true I will be really, really happy with the outcome.
As much as I've been enjoying this series, I am ready for it to be drawn to a close. It's time for all of the kings and their allies to come together and put an end to the impending takeover by the Dark Fae, as well as coming to a resolution for the growing angst between Con and the banished dragon king Ulrik.
I was worried that I was losing interest in this series all together since the last two installments didn't resonate with me as much as the beginning books. But, this installment changed my mind. I like that it seems like all of the pieces of the puzzle are finally starting to come together. And, I have to absolutely know what is going to happen to Rhi. This story ended in such a way that definitely has my curiosity peeked. So, yep, I'll be sticking around for more.

Great series for Dragon Lovers!

ARC was provided by St. Martin's Press



Find out more about Donna Grant and her series on her WEBSITE

Comments

Popular Posts